• It Can't All Be Pretty...{Yet}

    Today, in a desperate search of something to share with you, I have conceded to revealing my deepest shame.

    You know me. 

    You know that I take great pride in the presentation of my home.

    Just give me a second to prepare myself...

    *takes deep breath*

    I present to you the swirling vortex of stomach-churning chaos that my inner hoarder threw up on:







    *hangs head, blushes with shame*










    AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I SHALL DEFEAT THIS DEMON AND CREATE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GUEST ROOM EVER!

    Amen.

    [NaBloPoMo Day 21]
  • 6 comments:

    1. I love your guest room it makes me feel ''normal'' :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh Alanna, you should my place! :) Yours looks pretty good next to mine.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I just don't understand how things can get out of hand like this!!! The blessing and the curse of a door that closes, I suppose. Out of sight, out of mine.

        Delete
    3. whew! I'm not the only one with secret piled spaces.

      ReplyDelete

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com