• 5 Truths About A Pre-Teen Boy



    1. If cleanliness is next to godliness then he is certainly the devil's minion.  And. He. Doesn't Even. Care.  
    "Zander, you need to clean your room." 
    "Why?" 
    "It's disgusting!" 
    "But I know right where everything is!" 
    Yuck! If you come to visit, you'll know why his door is closed.

    2. He stinks!  There's no other way to say it.  And. He. Doesn't Even. Care.
    "Did you put deodorant on, Zander?" 
    "Yes."
    "Did you really put on deodorant, Zander?"  
    "Yes." 
    "Zander, did you really put deodorant on?" 
    "No."  *Rolls eyes, hangs head, stomps back upstairs*
    3. He is merely months away from having personal permission from Mark Zuckerburg to join Facebook and he refuses to let me forget it.
    "Mom, can I get Facebook?" 
    "Do you have armpit hair?"
    "No." 
    "Then you can't have Facebook."

    4. He does not speak English.  Instead, he communicates using strange words like 'enderman' and 'creeper'.
    "I don't even know what you're talking about, Zander." 
    "Minecraft, mom,"  [Duh!]  

    5. He loves me more than pretty much anything (except Minecraft) but doesn't really want me to know it.
    "Hug me, Zander." 
    "Why?" 
    "Because you love me." 
    "I do?"
              *squeeze him until he grunts and giggles*


    [NaBloPoMo Day 9]
  • 4 comments:

    1. Until he has armpit hair?! hahaha that's mean ;)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Listen, anything that can prolong that kids getting caught up in social media is fair game as far as I'm concerned! I showed him your comment and he just grinned and nodded and, "Yup - mean!" ;)

        Delete
    2. I think if you read the fine print on facebook you will find that it requires daily showers (with soap), daily use of deodorant, and armpit hair.

      ReplyDelete

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com