• Only Human

    Zander's birthday party is on Friday.  I put minimal effort into his invitation.  But he loved it.  And that's what matters.  He took them to school on Monday.  Handed them out.  Waited for R.S.V.P.'s...

    *ring-ring*

    "Hello?"
    "Hi, is this Zander's mom?"
    "Yes."
    "This is Jared's mom.  Do you know you put your mother's phone number on the invitation?"

    And I was mortified.  Yes, Ma'am, please leave your child in my brain-farting, mostly capable care.

    I called my mom.

    She answers: "Hello, Austin's Party Planning Services, how can I help you?"

    At least she has a sense of humor about it.
  • 2 comments:

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com