• Organized Blessings

    Plastic bins: $2.00 each
    Foam alphabet stickers: $1.00/sheet
    Ikea Two-Section Hamper: $14.00
    Polka dot contact paper: $9.99/roll

    An organized closet: Priceless
    This makes me happy : )

    Polka dots make me happy too!

    Zander:  Why did you label the laundry hamper?
    Me: So you'll sort your laundry.
    Zander: I didn't know we were supposed to sort it.
    Me:  Exactly!

    I'm a nerd.  A happy organized nerd.

    I think I might make myself a nerd label out of foam bubble letters.
  • 1 comment:

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com