• How Much Do You Love Me?



    When I ask Zander how much he loves me he usually says something like, "More than ice cream."  And I'll take it.  (Once he said it was more than his DSi.  Once.  I'll keep working on that.)

    When I ask Liam how much he loves me he answers with, "Two Hundwed and Eighty-Fouwr!"  And I'll take it.

    When I ask Noa how much she loves me she shrugs, says, "No-wa.  Mom-ma," pats my head and kisses my cheek.  And I'll take it.

    If they ever ask me how much I love them I would say, "More than 284 scoops of ice cream!"  And it would blow their minds!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com