• Backwards Day

    I can picture him, coming down the stairs, quiet because he's always up before the sun, giggling to himself because he's already decided to mess with my stuff.  Giggling as he makes the switch, wondering how long it will take me...thinking he's so clever...




    "What's this?" I ask him, seeing that my "Welcome" now says "Emoclew".
    "I don't know what you're talking about..." but he's grinning.
    "Zander...?"
    "What?"
    "Your shirt's on backwards."
    "What?  No it isn't."
    "Yes it is, check the tag."
    So he pulls it out in front and sees that I am right.
    "I guess it's just a backwards kind of day!"
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com