• Ode To A Saturday

    Here is beauty - stretched before me with no agenda.  One day, unscarred upon my calendar so heavy with need of my attention.  How long has it been since this was my reality?  I can't remember.

    I should be doing something.  Laundry.  Floor washing.  Soiling my hands in paper maché for that silo top I have to do for work...but I've been told I need to work on my boundaries so I claim today as my sabbath - as my it'll all still be there for me to take care of tomorrow - as my space to breath - as my favourite place in the entire world.  I am inspired and encouraged by the wise words of a friend, tucking them to heart, basking in fiction and baking beneath sun on the back porch.

    One day.  It's all mine.






  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com