• To School

    I am a college student.  For the next four days.  No kids.  No husband.  No laundry.  And I'm slightly terrified.

    But what scares me most is the state of the toilets when I get home.

    Thank goodness I'll be there with a friend.  We'll tackle this beast together.  With a butt load of coffee.  And laughter.  And it will be like a vacation.  A vacation piled in assigned readings and we-probably-should-do-them papers and satisfaction because we're both over-achievers.
  • 4 comments:

    1. very exciting adventure. But yes. Totally understand the return to the toilet fears. Blessings on your new venture.

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is actually pretty cool...

      You may or may not have heard (and I promise I'm in no way trying to steal your thunder here) but I'm gonna apply to EBC too... I felt God calling me this weekend and at the very least i'm going for a year.

      ReplyDelete
    3. We ARE having fun!! Despite the fact that both of our brains are about to explode and you're in the bathroom AGAIN!.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I may be going back as well, only my term will be two years, then possibly another 4, and then maybe 3 more. Might as well send me back to Kindergarten and just start again.

      ReplyDelete

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com