• Lost in Translation

     I have beautiful children.  I'm not asking for affirmation.  I'm stating a fact.

    So would someone please tell me who infiltrated their bodies and produced school pictures so painfully awkward and weird that I don't even know who got captured - my boys or two don't-know-how-to-smile-like-a-human aliens.


  • 2 comments:

    1. Nothing says school photo like... look... "the teacher made me smile"

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm pretty sure it was more like - show your teeth. or - tilt your head! and then send us $30 for some bad pictures to give your relatives...

      ReplyDelete

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com