• "Dat's So Weird!"

    Liam:  Ten we dough visit Michael Dackson?
    Mommy:  No, honey, Michael Jackson died.
    Liam:  Why?
    Mommy:  He got sick.
    Liam:  Is dare anudder one?
    Mommy:  Another what, Liam?
    Liam:  Anudder Michael Dackson?
    Mommy:  No, but he was a daddy.  He had three kids.
    Liam: Where are dey?
    Mommy: At their house.
    Liam: Who are dey?
    Mommy:  Hmmm...I think one of them is called Prince and one of them is called Blanket.
    Liam: What?  O-tay, dat is so weird!  What's da udder one's name?
    Mommy: I don't remember.
    Liam (finger in the air in an I've Got It moment): I know... I tink it's Pillow!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Answer a few questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a quote for your desired services. [COMING SOON]

    ShareThis

    ADDRESS

    Durham, ON, CANADA

    EMAIL

    publishing@alannarusnak.com